Alice Demi Bra - Classic
Our bestselling Alice demi bra provides a great lift and a sexy shape without padding. The cups are made with a super soft and seamless lace that lays flat under clothing.
- Low-cut plunging neckline
- Seamless crochet lace demi cup with scalloped lace trim
- Fully adjustable front straps
- Satin bow in center front
- Soft and silky stretch microfibre sides and back
- 1 row with 3 positions hook-and-eye closure in back
- 86% polyamide 14% elastane
SIZE & FIT
- The band runs small: size up one size!
- The cups are shallow: select your true cup size if you want a strong cleavage effect or size up if you would like a more subtle effect.
- Our panties are low rise, we recommend you size up as well.
- USA: free shipping over $60 in 1-3 business days with USPS
- International: $8 (custom fees may apply) in 6-10 business days with DHL
- USA shipping: free over $60 in 1-3 business days with USPS
- International shipping: $8 in 6-10 business days with DHL
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase, unworn, in the original packaging with all tags attached.
- Final sale items are non-refundable.
- Returns have a flat rate of $5 deducted from the refund
I love, love, love these Timpa bras. They make modestly-sized boobs look great without fluffing them up with padding. Timpa bras are both sexy and remarkably comfortable - no digging from the underwire at all.
This bra supports, lift, and shape but do not provide a great deal of coverage (this is the point). You probably won't be happy if you're looking for the modesty of more traditional bras.
It is critical that you go up a band size. I am usually a 36B but purchased a 38B and it fits perfectly.
I was timid because I have not even A boobs lol but it fits sooooo well. The cups are soft lace and it’s small enough that it hugs my little boobies! The under wire is perfect for my small frame too. I never thought I’d feel comfortable in lingerie…this set changed that!
I usually have so much trouble with unpadded bras as a 32A, but this bra not only fit perfectly (!!), but also lifted in exactly the right places. So comfy and sexy especially if you have a smaller chest and struggle with finding cute lingerie!!
I normally wear a 32A and first ordered a 32A which was way to small and then ordered a 32B which is still much to small so I am about to make my second return to Timpa and think I will try for a 34C which I hope will work out! All to say this bra is so pretty it’s worth the hassle of returning and reordering!
Hello Emily, yes our bras and panties size small... If you size up the band size it usually works, but sometimes you need to increase both the band and cup.
I would never have thought such a style would fit my very small size, but incredibly, it does, and it looks good. Wow. The only other bras that fit me well are the Lulalu ones in size 36AAA, for reference. In Victoria's Secret the only bras that would somewhat look OK on me were the 34A T-shirt wireless ones but it wasn't a good fit and they looked huge on my tiny breast. Here on Timpa I ordered this style in 36A based on their measurement table, and it fits 100% great. Also it feels soft.
Thank you Karin for your support :)