Alice Padded Bra
Low cut and lightly padded cups with a pretty lace overlay.
Perfect for the petite frames who want a little more shape!
- Lightly padded half cup with crochet lace overlay
- Satin bow in center front
- Soft and silky stretch microfibre sides and back
- 2 rows with 3 positions hook-and-eye closure in back
- 86% polyamide 14% elastane
SIZE & FIT
- The band runs small: size up one size!
- The cups are shallow: select your true cup size if you want a strong cleavage effect or size up if you would like a more subtle effect.
- Our panties are low rise, we recommend you size up as well.
- USA: free shipping over $60 in 1-3 business days with USPS
- International: $8 (custom fees may apply) in 6-10 business days with DHL
- USA shipping: free over $60 in 1-3 business days with USPS
- International shipping: $8 in 6-10 business days with DHL
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase, unworn, in the original packaging with all tags attached.
- Final sale items are non-refundable.
- Returns have a flat rate of $5 deducted from the refund
Usually I’m swimming in cups when I shop for bras - the half cup shape is super flattering and cuts off slightly above my nipples. Padding is minimal and gives a nice lift while keeping the overall shape of the breast natural looking. The bra works really well with square neck tops (if youre a lover of a square neckline you know how impossible it is to find a bra that won’t show your bra straps). I’m usually a 32a and got a 34b, super glad I sized up like the description/other reviews suggest.
I wanted to email back and say thank you again for your outstanding customer service. I received my items and could not be more thrilled with the fit and style! I love them and can’t wait to wear. Most Instagram purchases can be iffy and you never know what you’re getting in to, but I am so pleased you were willing to work with me a deliver a beautiful product. Will definitely buy again!!
Thank you very much,
This bra is just wow. It is so comfortable and flattering. I usually wear 36C but sized up based on the reviews to 38C and am glad I did. If your breast shape tends to be bottom-heavy with not a lot going on up top, side set, have less elasticity or all of these things, this is the perfect bra! My chest is bottom-heavy with not a lot of tissue or fat higher on my chest. This has made it very difficult to find the correct bra size and the correct bra shape. As women, we are not taught about different breast shapes and how to find bras that fit our specific bodies. Instead, we are generalized into a common shape but there's so many other shapes that are not spoken about and there are not many options for people who don't have the "generalized" breast shape. I'm now 23 and finally found a bra that fits perfectly for my specific breast shape. I don't feel like I have to fight my bras or be climbing an uphill battle with bras anymore. This has been a game-changer. I am so happy and grateful that this company exists and I hope more people are able to find bras that fit and flatter their bodies.
Gives great lift and its the perfect low coverage bra without the extra padding. Does wonders for my smaller chest and its designed well for petite bodies. I'm writing this review before I purchase another because its the first bra that fits me like a glove! These are also the first bras I've seen with accurate band sizing! So double check your measurements. Only flaw is that the nude color isn't viable for those of darker skin tones like mine. :( Also, not that durable. Mine needs replacement after 6 months even with proper care.
When I opened the package, I wasn't sure this bra would fit me as the cups seemed quite projected and my breasts are very shallow. But when I put it on and adjusted the straps it actually fit quite well with some minor gapping on my smaller side. It's refreshing to have a padded bra that's not heavily padded and firm. I'm not sure how it will hold up with washing but I'm happy with it so far.